Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aquarium Camp by Daniel

(Note by Mom: I let each of the three older kids pick one special "camp" to participate in this summer. Whitney went to Beehive Camp, Steve L. went to chess camp and Daniel picked Aquarium Camp.)
This week at Aquarium Camp we made necklaces out of real shark teeth, dissected a shark's stomach (a fake one), and played some really fun games. We went on a treasure hunt and we also made our own fish and we hid them and everyone looked for them. Mine was the last one found. I got a prize (a giant lollipop) because my fish had the best camouflage. We got to touch a cobra snake and saw a cockroach, a scorpion and three kinds of parrots. I'm starting a shark tooth collection. I really, really want to go back next year!

1 comment:

Andy and Marsha Gibbons said...

I'm wondering what you found in that Shark stomach...no, I really don't want to know. No humans, I hope?