Friday, June 5, 2009

Temple Celebration by Whitney



Steve and I had the opportunity to participate in the temple celebration that was held in honor of the two new Mormon temples built in Utah. We started practicing in March for it and it was an amazing experience for me. We where in the first dance that was about the Ute Indians. I was a fire dancer. Since we where the first we got to watch pretty much the entire thing. It was an amazing thing and you could really feel the spirit there. I have really been inspired to get married in the temple and read my scriptures steadily. I am so jazzed at having had the opportunity to dance for President Monson. It was so amazing to be in the same room as him! It was a once in a life time experience and I’m glad I took advantage of it. Happy Summer!


1 comment:

Andy and Marsha Gibbons said...

It truly was a once-in-a-lifetime experience for us too.