Friday, August 7, 2009

Legos and Day Camp by Daniel


For my birthday I asked for money instead of presents from everyone, so I could buy a special Lego set. It's the Battle of Endor. It comes with 2 scout speeders, 2 commandos, 3 ewalks, a Walker, a catapult, and a deflector shield base. It's cool, because if you push a certain button on the base it blows up. Thank you to everyone that helped buy my birthday present!



I went to Scout Day camp for two days. I went one day to Jurassic Journey and I also went to a Super Hero one. There were tons of activities there. We went BB gun shooting, we did archery, and we did sling shot shooting. One of the activities was to dig up fossils. I don't have a favorite activity because I liked it all! It was a great place.


1 comment:

Andy and Marsha Gibbons said...

Very cool set, Daniel, and a good strategy for getting something you really liked.