Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Thanks to everyone that helped make my birthday so special!

Steve took the day off and treated me like a queen. We started the morning off with the breakfast sandwiches Steve bought and then by painting an accent wall in the living room a lovely green. I'm redecorating the front room with a New Zealand theme. (I'll post pictures when I finish.) Then I got to go to lunch with my mom and sister while Steve took the kids birthday shopping. After lunch I got my hair done and met the family for dinner at Bajio. The next night Steve and I went to Market Street for dinner to celebrate some more. I guess you could say my main present was not having to cook!

My favorite part of the whole day was watching Steve (dad) and Janey practice her clogging routine to the tune of Deck the Halls by Donny Osmond while I finished painting. What an awesome dad!

1 comment:

morelightthanburden said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!! Wahoo!

Can't wait to see your green wall (and when do we get to see Janey's clogging routine?)

Also, must try the Gail Center . . .