Well, my eagle project is done! The troops in Qatar have limited supplies, and are feeling pretty uncomfortable. So for my project I gathered supplies to ship to them. I spent hours putting fliers on doors, and then more hours collecting the supplies. We had a great turn-out. It filled our whole front room! Then we had to have a breakfast to raise enough money to ship it. That went well to, although there was a bit of a problem, on where to have it. Thanks for all who helped! We had grandparents coming and helping, as well as other scouts. We raised a total of $400. Just enough to ship! Of course we had to pack everything, and then fill out a sheet explaining what was in it and how much it cost! That's not too easy with 31 boxes! Well we finally got it shipped, (that took a while,) and now I just have to turn in my packet! Yay!
Note by mom: We are super proud of how hard Steve worked on his Eagle Project. He spent so many hours making flyers and signs, marketing, speaking to Store managers for donations, shopping, leading the scouts, collecting items for the drive, running his breakfast/car wash fundraiser, packing 31 care packages and shipping them to the troops. Way to go Steve!