Sunday, July 24, 2011

Week Long Scout Camp by Daniel













Scout camp was fun and great! I earned the Rifle shooting merit badge, the Archery merit badge, Leather Work, Orienteering, and Environmental Science merit badges. We had great food. For dinner we had game hens, steak, and other great stuff. And we played cube in between merit badges. It was fun! Although the first few days it poured, and poured and poured rain. But then the rest of the days it was sunny and great. Although the one down side to the camp, was there were literally thousands of mosquitoes everywhere. You had to coat yourself 5 times a day with bug repellent. Even then you got tons of bites. All the bug bites I got were on the back of my head. It made it painful to sleep because the bug bites were pressing against my pillow. My brother Steve came to the camp to help me out and I really appreciated it. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

No comments: