Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fire and Water by Janey

We went to Aunt Becca’s on the 4th of July. We had a bar-b-que and did fireworks in the street. I liked the sparklers. I did a lot of them. Uncle Dave and Weston shot off a lot of parachutes and we all ran to catch them. I caught one while I was on my Dad’s shoulders. My favorite firework was ALL of them.

Catching parachutes



Uncle Dave's ladder pyrotechnics
The next day we went swimming with Dad at the pool. I like diving for coins and rings. I also like doing the “dead man’s float” and having my Dad throw me up in the air and landing in the water like I’m going off a diving board.

Diving for coins

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

You managed to fit in more on one Fourth of July than we've done in a few years - well done! Looks like fun.

Andy and Marsha Gibbons said...

I am so glad you got a picture of the fearful "Ladder of Fire". The fireworks were fun, and I was especially impressed by how every one of the kids followed the safety rules. And no one got hurt!