Friday, August 8, 2008

Book Review by Steve L.

I have made a goal to read all the Childhood of Famous Americans series books. I started about a month ago and here is a list of the ones I’ve read so far:

Daniel Boone
Davy Crockett
Harry Houdini
Abraham Lincoln
Annie Oakley
Molly Pitcher
Pocahontas
George Washington
Laura Ingalls Wilder

This series tells you all about their childhood. Harry Houdini is my favorite. If you don’t know who he was, he was a famous escape artist. This book series is great. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Steve! I am glad you are enjoying your books. Love Grandma N

Andy and Marsha Gibbons said...

You would enjoy a book by Mark Twain, titled "Roughing it", one of the funniest I have read, especially the part where the camel eats the news release.