Thursday, October 9, 2008

Real Soccer by Daniel

(Note by Mom: Daniel and Janey are just finishing up their fall soccer season. Steve bought tickets to take them to Real's first game in their new stadium, forgetting he would be in Europe on a business trip. My Dad graciously accepted our request to take them to the game. Serving his mission in Brazil and loving soccer may have had something to do with it!)

Real Soccer and the New York Red Bulls versed each other. It was a really cool soccer game. They tied one to one and they used their heads a lot. I went with Grandpa B and Janey. It was really cool. I saw all their skills and techniques. I screamed my loudest when they scored their goal, but I couldn't even hear myself it was so noisy. It was a really cool soccer game. We must have waited in line for our tickets for at least 40 min. I really want to see their next game.

No comments: