Friday, December 19, 2008

Here’s to 16 years!

This week Steve and I celebrated 16 wonderful years of marriage. I’m not sure where the time has gone, but we have 5 beautiful children to show for it. Steve had business trips to Georgia and Minnesota this week and is off to scout camp this weekend, but managed to be in town on our anniversary. (He doesn’t always travel so much, the trips just always seem to come back to back.) We went to Tucano’s Brazilian Grill at the Gateway for dinner (sooo good) and to the movies.



These pictures were taken last week before we went to Steve’s fancy work Christmas Party. I was feeling like I needed a pick me up from a rough week, so I had my hair done up for the first time. It was just the lift I needed.



3 comments:

Andy and Marsha Gibbons said...

Wow! Beautiful. If I was to tell who I thought had weathered the years better, it might get me into trouble with Steve, so....

Bree Biesinger Despain said...

Hey there, Skinny! You look great, Noreen.

Mrs. O said...

Beautiful! I love your hair. You do look fabulous! Congrats to 16 years.