Friday, January 23, 2009

The Greatest of Ease

Remember the crazy, dangerous playgrounds I told you about? Well you should see their adventure parks! We went to one at the Bay of Islands that had giant slides, and real tight rope walks a professional sized flying trapeze! I never thought I'd have to see my husband and daughter "fly through to air with the greatest of ease," but watch I did through the cracks in my fingers that were over my eyes. Well they obviously lived (and loved it by the way pictures) to see another day.





Daniel, not so sure about the giant slide.

Steve L. on the monkey bars.

Dad on the trapeze




Whitney ready to take the plunge. (We took video of her swinging, so I don't have more pictures.)

Good old NZ humor.

1 comment:

Andy and Marsha Gibbons said...

That is so excellent! Be careful, though about picking up the golf ball. You don't know where it's been.