Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bionicles, posters, and authers (oh my!). by Steve L.

You can see the movie to the right.

Me and Greg

Friday I went and met Greg Farshtey! For those of you who aren't Bionicle fans, Greg is the author of the entire Bionicle series! We went to Wall-mart, (big surprise) and there next to the Bionicle isle, was a big table covered in Bionicle stuff, and there was Greg! Being one of the first 200 people there I received an autographed poster. I asked a few questions, had him autograph a different poster for me, then I waited over where they were screening the new movie. After that, we had a Q&A session then had a prize drawing. I didn't get any thing though. (Nuts.) After that, the scouts picked me up for a camp. (See Burstons Pond camp.) Meeting Greg was awesome!

No comments: