Sunday, February 14, 2010

Art Show



An artist at heart, I wanted to teach my children drawing lessons this year. As I started designing the lessons, I decided that they would be so much better if we invited some other students to join us. And so, I started teaching art lessons in October. What a joy in my life! I love the amazing students I get to work with and I do the exercises right along with them, thus adding the art that has been missing for too many years from my life. This semester I've had 2 classes, with 5 students each - including 3 of my own children.


This week ended our first semester, and we celebrated everything the students learned with a formal art show Friday night. They all have progressed so much and I'm proud of their hard work and love to see their natural talent. Next semester - portraits!

No comments: