Thursday, July 3, 2008

Locks of Love by Janey

On Monday I got my hair cut. They cut off ten inches of my hair. I donated my hair to Locks of Love. They are going to make little baby wigs for kids who have cancer, because their hair falls out. I felt happy that I donated my hair.






(Note from Mom: Janey was very excited to get her hair cut when she found out about Locks of Love. She donated her hair in honor of my cousin's baby Serenity who is battling cancer. It was very hard for me to see her sun-kissed locks go, but I am very proud of her.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful. What a great idea.
Love Grandma N

Anonymous said...

I think it was a wonderful sacrifice to give something of yourself to bless someone else's life. You will always have good feelings in your heart when you help other people. I'm very proud of you.
Love,
Grandpa B.

Mrs. O said...

Janey, you're such a sweetie and so thoughtful. You look great in your new cut.