Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ellie by Noreen


Ellie is sporting her new designer hairdo. She loves to cut paper, magazines, junk mail and card stock all day long, and leaves piles of paper slivers everywhere in her wake. I guess it was inevitable that she try cutting her hair too. Oh well, I have seen worse.

After having our Dad with us almost 24/7 for more than 14 months, it has been an adjustment to have him working full time (and then some) again. This morning Ellie wanted to know where her Dad was. He left early for work yesterday, and Ellie was asleep when we arrived home from the park, so she had not seen him all day. When I told her this morning that Dad was at work, she said, “At work? Not AGAIN!” We miss him, but are so proud of how hard Steve works for us.

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Maybe she has a future in hair styling?

I remember when my sis cut her bangs off right at the roots-very chic, eh?

Andy and Marsha Gibbons said...

A little more off the right side, perhaps.