Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lagoon by Daniel












(Note from Mom: Steve company’s Lagoon Day (like Rainbow’s End in NZ) was on Friday. 5000 employees and their families were given free passes, parking and a BBQ dinner. Much anticipated, we had been answering the question “How many days left ‘till Lagoon Day” for weeks!)
At Lagoon they have lots of games, but we didn’t play any because my dad says, “your money just flies out of your pockets.” So we went on the Terror ride and it was scary. We went on the Musik Machine, and it goes very, very fast. We went on the White Roller Coaster, and it was my favorite ride. I bought a ginormous lollypop and a toy snake. My brother Steve bought a ginormous jaw breaker. Steve, Dad, Whitney and I got to stay longer than my Mom and the two girls. Before they left we all went on the Tidal Wave. Ellie was screaming her guts out and lifting her arms high up in the air because she loved the ride.

1 comment:

Andy and Marsha Gibbons said...

I am so envious! I think I liked the picture of Ellie with the popsicle best. Was that Daniel sitting next to his Dad in the monster ride seats?