Thursday, June 19, 2008

Girlfriends


I had the chance to visit with my High School girlfriends and their families Wednesday night. Katie was in town from Missouri, so we took the opportunity to get together. I was a delightful evening of catching up and seeing how much the kids have grown. We have 29 children between us! We have all been friends for at least 20 years, some of us for 30. What an amazing group of women they have all become and I am so privileged to know them. Love you all! (Jennifer, you were sorely missed. We are going to go somewhere big when were all 40 (just the girls), so start saving those frequent flyer miles.)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great looking bunch!!! I wish I could have been there. You look FABULOUS together. I'm thrilled to travel somewhere together. How lucky I am to have such wonderful friends in my life!!!

Andy and Marsha Gibbons said...

A bouquet of beauties.